Monday, June 6, 2011

May 23, 2011

I am doing good. It has been a really busy week and I am tired, so glad it is P-day today!
So I think I have just switched over to full missionary mode. I just got done emailing Kristilyn and I signed it Love Sister Clevenger :$ Oh boy, you know what that means I forgot my first name :$ hahaha and it means that I am getting more and more into my mission. We have been so busy and I have been so exhausted. This past week has been hard, just working and draining but its been good. We thought we would be able to get our goal of 20 lessons this week but we actually got about our lowest lessons yet. It is crazy to see because we gave it all we had, we had like 6 cancellations on us, it was bad. But I know that one day it will make for a great story. We gave it all we had this past week and we were drained and worn and we got the lowest lessons out of all the weeks I have been here. Crazy but I know that God will bless us with reaching our goal, its all about Faith.
Saturday we were so tired, we were suppose to have 3 lessons and two baptisms that day. We had to eat our dinner at the Church because we didnt have time to go to our appointment for dinner. But we are getting blessed for the hard work we have been putting out. But we had our 10 am apt cancel on us so we had to weekly plan, blah! Then we had a 2 oclock apt where we were handing a guy off to the Elders so we did that, taught the first lesson and had to leave early to get to the Church at 3 to get ready for the baptism. We had to practice for the musical number but the other sisters didnt show up until about 330. Sister Walker made it with Sister Dixon which was GREAT! The baptism was at 4 Sister Sprouse was so anxious I could feel it she kept running around like a crazy chicken. But I just sat down and started to play the piano I didnt want to freak out or anything because I knew it would ruin the rest of the night worrying about everything. Thank you for telling me about Ayden, it makes me laugh to hear about him. I almost forgot I have a handsome little nephew and a niece on the way. :) Thank you for putting together packages for me I get really excited when we come back home around 4 or so and try to see if there is any mail on our door that day. Its so funny! That is crazy about the storm, it rained this past wednesday probably told you that but pretty bizarre for Vegas. We got really close to the Strip the other day it was fun, if we were any closer we would be on the strip. But it was all legit, we were visiting less actives for the Singles ward. There were tons of visitors at Chruch yesterday for the Singles ward it was great! We have a new investigator we are trying to meet with, we are going to set him for June 4th as a baptism date.

So real quick about the baptism, I will write more about it next week. It went really well the Spirit was so strong. Her children came to it. They really enjoyed it and I am thinking they will eventually join as well. It was amazing no words could explain it. She has so much faith more than anyone I have ever met, its phenomenal. But our musical number went great, everyone said we sang like angels. There was not a dry eye in the room it was amazing. I was so going to record it too and I forgot, I was so disappointed but it was awesome. You will have to hear it from the members when you come to meet them.
Well I am going to let you go and I will write to you all next week. I love you bunches, Thank you so much for the little stories about Ayden I miss that little guy. I love you all and am praying for you. ThANk You!! Love you and Miss you so so much!! :)
Love Heather Baby Little One (Sister Clevenger)

No comments:

Post a Comment