Sunday, May 15, 2011

Heather's 6th week in Vegas!

I am doing good. We got transfer calls this past Saturday, it drove me INSANE!!! I couldnt even focus on anything because I kept thinking about transfer calls. We got a call in the morning and Sister Walker was like "Transfer Calls!" I didnt even think about it before that but once she said that thats all I could think about the whole day! But we didnt get our call until 8 oclock that night. But I am..................................Staying! I am gald I am staying because that means I get to go to the Temple and I will be here for a baptism of someone we have been teaching. So its good, Sister Walker is being transfered to Meadows Stake, the sisters are replacing the Elders up there. Sister Sprouse is staying as well. I am thinking I will probably take over Canyon Gate, I will probably be here for the next couple of transfers. I am glad to stay down here a little bit longer, and I know that there are more things I need to learn from down here. It will be good. Still didnt make our 20 lessons Sister Walker got sick so we had to cancel a couple of appointments. But we have 14 lessons already scheduled so we need to find some more and maybe some back ups just in case we have some cancel on us. We have another investigator who is getting baptized on May 21, and I am really excited about that!



That is so cute to hear about Ayden, he is so big. Miss that little guy. Thank you for sharing those stories, they really help me get through the rest of the week, its like a boost. I love Mondays because I get to hear from everyone. I have been hearing about a lot of the storms that have been happening in the Midwest. I heard there has been about 130 tornadoes that hit the United States. Have you had any near you all? Oh that picture of Jeremy and Crystals baby is SO Cute! Thank you, she is so adorabe! She was premature right, but I am glad they are doing well.
 
Thank you for giving Bishop the letter, I haven't written another letter to the ward yet. I am still trying to finish one that I started a couple of days ago. But hopefully soon. Dad that is a good idea to write short emails and long letters to me. That will work out better because I can read them whenever I have time and then I will make notes on them to tell you in the next email. We are probably going shopping tomorrow because sister Walker has to pack today so she can leave for her new area. Its going to be so weird without her. I love being in a trio its so much fun, and you have more people to laugh with. 
 
So is the reason why you are going up North because of the funeral for Aunt Dorinne? I hope you all have a good trip up there. I wish I could go with but I will be thinking about everyone and praying for the family. I think I was having some bad feelings on that day she passed away, pretty crazy. But I kind of knew something happened, but she is with family now.
 
So I have been able to see how palm trees grow its pretty interesting. I never knew how they actually grew before, its funny how it has taken me about 20 years to figure it out. But it goes to show I have some time in the car to look at all of them here and see. Oh they have a short water supply here and I figured out a way for you both to have a nice looking yard without having to cut grass or water plants so you wont have to worry about mom killing them. There are a couple of houses that have fake grass, like turf and they also have fake flowers. Problem solved basically. I have heard that its been one of the coldest springs they have had in years so, we are still in the 70s which is way nice. Hopefully the 100s won't come until July. I was thinking about that, it would be pretty neat to stay here for 4th of July. I was going to talk to President Black about requesting to go up North and serve in Fallon my last few transfers here.

We had a district lunch on Saturday and we all went out to In-N-Out. I had a double for you both again. there was a lady there that paid for our food again it was so nice of her. The day before we went to the Elders house because the members have a tennis court right next to them. So we went out and played catch. I played catch with a recent convert who played softball for about 8 years so it was amazing to play with her. I threw pretty hard it was so nice, and I was sore the next day. 
 
Well there are more things to write about but I cant remember them at all. I am going to go get new shoes tomorrow and a piano book as well. But that is all that I can think of right now. I will have to make notes of stories that I want to tell you both that happen during the week. Oh before I forget we are going to Sister Lords on Sunday, and we are going to do skype over there. Make sure to be home by 8:30pm on Sunday because I will call you then. We will probably have sister Lords call you as well to tell you, but that is the time. well I love you and miss you bunches. I will talk to you all on Sunday. (Make sure Jeff and Michelle are there too, I really want to see Ayden). I LOVE YOU!!! And talk to you then!
 
Love Heather Baby Little One

No comments:

Post a Comment