Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Set Apart & Reporting

My first and last post. I hope you all find this blog encouraging and useful in keeping up-to-date with what I am doing while I am on my mission. I know I have said it before but I want to say it again. THANK YOU! I appreciate all the support I have received by everyone, it is deeply felt and I am so grateful for it all.

March 1, 2011 I will be set apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I look forward to this new experience that I am about to embark on. Tomorrow March 2, 2011 I am to report to the MTC (Missionary Training Center in Provo) to help prepare me for this adventure. I wish you all the best and greatest of all happiness, and I am excited to return to report what I have gained from all of this. Till then see you all in 18 months. With lots of love and prayers, May God bless you all!

Sister Heather Clevenger

No comments:

Post a Comment